February is known as the month of love, but we’re less about cards and flowers and more about kindness and giving! So, we’re encouraging you to fall back in love with life, be grateful and practice kindness to others as well as yourself!
It’s easy to fall back into our old habits; despite having made a commitment to shake things up in the new year. Our daily routine can start to feel like a chore, especially with the dark evenings and cooler air. So, we’ve come up with a few ways you can take back control, make each day fresh and exciting and fill your heart with LOVE!
1. Practice gratitude – Open your mind and heart to be grateful for things in your everyday life. When life is 100 miles an hour, we can sometimes forget to stop and appreciate all the wonderful moments and people.
2. Accept love – We love to help others and show love, but how often do we take the moment to accept a compliment? Learn to receive love and support from other people and enjoy the warm feeling you get inside!
3. Dedicate time for YOU – Make a date with you! Put it in your diary to encourage yourself to stick to your plan. Take time to care for yourself – whether that’s going for a walk, reading a book, or coming to an extra class a week, DO IT! Your body will thank you.
4. Speak to new people – We’re surrounded by incredible and supportive people – in coffee shops, in the high street and the studio. Take the time to chat to new people – you might find a new friend for life.
5. Do a random act of kindness – Multiple studies show that helping others gives an enormous sense of wellbeing and connection. Do something lovely for someone today.